- 1 Start-up coaching
- 2 Reasons for business coaching
- 3 Success coaching for start-ups – your recipe to success
Since launching your company is the most important and often times the most difficult phase of self-employment or running your own company, start-up coaching is a must. Don’t do without professional support during this phase of your business. Thanks to several subsidy programs, anyone founding their own company can enjoy the services of a specialized business consultant. My coaching offer is very unique. I supervise you from step one for a period of at least 4 months to make sure you are headed in the right direction and stay on the right path. Together, we can work on your weaknesses and improve the flaws in your business idea to put both on a course for success.
Reasons for business coaching
In my many years of professional experience, I have often run across this unfortunate scenario:
Entrepreneurs that I sent off with a good concept and the necessary financing fell into one pitfall after another! Small distractions from the promising concept led the business down the path to failure. Misguided investments were made without keeping the big picture in mind. The focus was shifted toward futile but time-consuming work. Reasonable marketing strategies were abandoned. One business was overwhelmed by a flow of new ideas. Another fell prey to a pyramid scheme. Others ran off to spend all their money on advertisement at trade fairs but failed to get the product itself off the ground. There are countless mistakes that can be made. If you want to take a look at the 12 building blocks of a success start-up, please feel free to download my free PDF. My job is to keep you on the right track and help you avoid making expensive mistakes.
Success coaching for start-ups – your recipe to success
- Initial assessment of your goals and motivation (together with developing your concept, this can take weeks)
- On-going cost control (within 24 hours an assessment of your investments/cost factors or alternative offers)
- On-going offer assessment (discuss any business offers and investments with me beforehand, I will verify plausibility and adequacy within 24 hours)
- On-going goal and assignment management and supervision with the Self Journal
- Monday meeting (if you wish via Skype since it usually doesn’t take longer than 1/2 h) to work out goals with a concrete action and work plan (together), determining verifiable success criteria
- Friday meeting: Success review, evaluation, recommendations for action, adjustment of goals, refinement and evaluation of actions, homework (the fun creative kind) for the weekend
- Conclusion after about 3 months with a road map and adjusted concept for the next three months to get you on your way.
We work closely with the Self Journal for a successful quarter. The entire coaching program can be concluded via Skype or other video calling services so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
The results of start-up coaching
After 4 months, you will have completely reorganized yourself. You work with purpose toward the right goals. You work productively and efficiently without being distracted. You outsource where necessary. You increase your revenue and profit. Coaching will enable you to work on your weaknesses without loosing focus of your strengths. You will learn to work efficiently and effectively to build your success. My coaching program will enable you to work independently to secure your company’s success. You will improve your management skills and will never need to participate in success seminars or management coaching programs ever again. You will achieve more in less time and will learn from every day. In addition to these benefits, you will gain in-depth knowledge about business and economics and leave the program with a bullet-proof, detailed business concept.